Wednesday, August 5, 2009

on leave

hooosh.....
finally..finally i got a week that more relax for me...
i need air badly..breathless..
luckily dis week jus got quiz..account quiz
i wonder i have to belive to what jing qian told me in the morning.
the ans is correct?i wonder..
ngek~~

haha..morning i get my 2nd econ test result..
woohoo~~i get 38.5/40 neh~highest is 39
i satisfied!
ya..high enuf for me..
coz the 1st test i get half of the full marks oni.
cry til no papa no mama(act din cry dou)
so the 2nd time wa pi study wit HUII & BIG RICE
hehe..at mcd..mrmorable n siok noh~~
woohoo~~^^ winks

jsut passup qs asignment to zongrun nia..release~
but i havent end up my tutorial qustion leh~~lame narh..

recently owaz laugh wit huii..
omfg!!!laugh til bo lat..
stil hav oh my holly mama~
nxt time her daughter name wil be holly
when her daughter cal huii
she wil cal[ oh~my holly mama!!]
laugh til wa bo lat!!!
my laughing patern gona same wit tat stupid gal~

las few day she did a lame job..
she THROW her hp from 4th floor to ground floor!
she said {i hate dis phone so much}
ppooooooooooom!!!!!!
pecah liao!!
den she faster paksa tami give her money to buy her E63
RM930 arh..rich nia dis gina~
over shit hor cheah weiwei!!

write dou here la..switch to slp~^^winks

No comments:

Post a Comment