Monday, August 10, 2009

wtf

arhshh~~~wtf wtf omfg ohmy holly mama!!
i just realize..
i left 3 weeks study for my final urh..
now ad week 12
week 15 gona final exam..and end up wit my sem 1..
sounds great wit the word [end up]
yet..sem 2 is coming..
it's getting harder n harder..sigh...

recently quite kutlat to do my quantitative study
why?coz of the lecture..
nid to check our homework every week~~
i don wan narh..
but..since she check our homework..i did all for her..^^
due to i m lazy i hate last minutes work[i did it owaz]
i kutlat to do her homework..
bcz..bcz...figure are hard to copy compare to calculate myself~~><

sien nia narh..
every week like a cycle..
repeating the same thg..same routine.
homeworks.assignments.tests.quizzes.
it's driving me crazy~~~ahhhahhhhhh..........

just now went to eat clay pot rice..
yea~las time aunty just gave me tam pok of rice..
so i complaint to her..
so dis time i went to eat..as my lunch..i get a big bowl..
>.<>
same price..jsut cost rm5..but wa sula weri full la aunty..
nxt time i wil pongcan more har..^^

i tel u guys..
just now i wash cloth using my own hand..
not machine orh!!!c clearly..not machine o..is hand owh..
i washed 6 pieces of cloth..
maileh...lik kena lemon..so sour myhand..n my waist>.<>
the most important part for man is waist marh..
but so sour..
it's a tough task for me!!!
dun ever cal me wash cloth by using my own hand..
mummy...everyweek i wil take those shirt go back..........let u wash~^^





i seems like anti-social

No comments:

Post a Comment