Tuesday, August 11, 2009

what a mood..

Diuz...
today kinda boring in hostel..
wad i m doing urh?
just nothing..
slp online slp online
even asignment..i lazy to do it also..aikx..
lam nua back to me...

no doubt..
everyone have their own si lang patern..
u can even control them for their sei patern..
but u can show that u ignore to acept their sei patern..
yet..i've been for to try to acept someone's sei patern..
goshh~~~well..i wil try it hardly..

tml sumone are coming back le..
yea..we can have meet up again chui sui n hav a lotz of fun liao..
abo for sure..i wil boring dou sei..

thursday gona quiz for acount..
guess wad?i'm waiting for the ans?ya..i m..
arhhh....kill me for my laziness..kiam pak narh...

yosh..dis two days just moody moody..
i reali anti social urh?
ya..i m...start to turn into anti social...
NO!!!!!!!!i tak mau la..
yesterday hiam hiam went to gurney for movie wit tami n jessie..
hengcai..my moody help me to save money~^^rm 10..
no regret just sacrified wit my decision..
although i'm alone in hostel..
reli alone..got Ah Piao teman me..^^
but i dun feel lonely narhh...
bought apong manis from cafe 328 aso dun wan to eat..
n i sucessfully done my qs tutorial seven in one day..
miracle!!!!!miracle!!!
cz i dun even do qs homework automatic..
all r been force by minyik..

aikx....what's my aim nerr?sumone ans me pls...><

No comments:

Post a Comment