Friday, July 31, 2009

H1N1

hmm~
recently a hot wit a topik..
H1N1
wad tha hell..
my hsemate aka tami hor..
kena h1n1

but!!!
she refused to c doctor..
thursday i want to send her to GH-general hospital..
so tat she will stay inside for free marh..
but she dun wan..
sien..
i wan aso dun hav....
tami hor..tat my hsemate..kena flu!!!!
serius flu!!swine flu!!!
wan influence me..owaz near to me!!!

besides..
itu huii juga~
flu...swine flu...h1n1 agn..
sien..i cham d 2 ppl..
kena flu...
their defense r absolutely low!!!!!!
i hav to build up my defense..
so tat dun kena H1N1 lik TAMI HOR!!
such a serius disease ler...
beaware bah my frens...
put on ur 口罩lar har...
especially tami hor!!!h1n1带菌者

1 comment:

  1. chua jen ming .
    u need mention me till so serious or not ?
    luckily ur blog ma not yet everyone know ?
    zzz
    i dnt kena H1N1 ok ? zzz
    u so like u can dnt build ur defense , then u will get H1N1 and stay inside hospital liao .
    dnt wn near to u i near to who wor . XD
    my sicks already recover alot liao ok ?
    then nxt tm bside me u wear mask lar yea ^^
    bahaha XD

    ReplyDelete